Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another update

Sorry that I've been away so long.
Since the last entry was an update on our health & everything has changed since then, I will give another update...
Nolan's ear healed. He is happy & healthy.
Ethan's surgery went well. He had a rough first week after surgery, but things have only improved since then. And no more infections! Yippee! He actually enjoys getting cotton balls in his ears before he bathes.
John's shoulder improved with physical therapy. He did not require surgical intervantion. And he feels good.
I am improving some. I was told I had Celiac Disease based on the biopsies that were removed during my EGD. But after further testing we finally found out that I do not have that either. It is still not clear what is causing my issues. All my labs have been normal, but my small intestines showed changes in texture which can be caused by many things. When I find out what is wrong & what can be done I will let you know.

1 comment:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Glad you are all (almost all) feeling better. Good luck in finding out what is going on with you!