Monday, August 20, 2007

busyness

I've been busy, busy, busy at work (as always).
And at home having lots of fun! Nothing amazing - just family time (actually it IS pretty amazing).
Oh, and I am trying to work on small projects at home too. Currently I am re-organizing our kitchen. When we moved in 4 years ago we had tons of help from family (Thank goodness! Because we didn't take any extra time off work to move in!) So everything was placed wherever it made sense to the person unloading that particular box. It has worked well for us for years & I am so appreciative, but I just decided I wanted things organized my way now. I started with the kitchen. I spent hours on it yesterday & I should finish this evening. It's amazing how much stuff I had that I don't use or need (plastic lids without matching containers, pacifiers), how much stuff I have that I love but don't use (china, crystal), and how much room I have now! Next the bathrooms!

No comments: