My blogging hiatus is over. I have returned, and I will try to do better.
So, what is going on....I have a new job as Coordniator/Nurse Specialist for Weight Loss Surgery patients. I love it! John is still working hard & taking courses for his Masters in Mental Health Counseling. He'll have his first week long clinical in DFW in August. Ethan will start kindergarten in August. Nolan turns 4 in a few weeks. We are all good. No major changes.
This week is Nana Camp. So everyone is having fun with family. We will hopefully go to the library today to see some exotic animals from Walter's World of Pets, eat dinner together, and go to the pool. It's been a really fun week - I hate that I have to work & miss out of the fun the kids are having. But it's been GREAT to see everyone! I'll try to post pics soon.
Last weekend everyone went to the mountains to work & play and I spent 9 days in DC for a work conference. I'll try to post pics from those events, too.
More later...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you are back!! Looking forward to the pics. Will see you next month. Love you all!!
helen
If you want to see pics from the weekend trip to Angel Fire go to Amy's blog. She was the only one with a camera.
Post a Comment