Monday, December 15, 2008
It's a girl!
All right. I know everyone thought I died or something. But I've just been pregnant. I guess I just took that first pregnancy test too early. I've been sick & exhausted since day 1. I even had a scare & got put on bedrest for a while. Now I have to follow up with my regular OB & a high-risk OB...but the good news is that baby looks good & according to all tests/labs I do too. I am 21 weeks and it's a girl! She's due April 26th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have been keeping up with you through Ma Mill. Happy that all is going well and also that the baby is a girl. The boys need a little sister!!! Take care and April will be here before you can turn around twice--it seems!!
Love, Retta
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! I had NO idea you were pregnant!! Congratulations!!! I'm so sorry to hear this pregnancy has been so difficult though. That is no fun! I am SO excited for you! Girls are absolutely the best! :) Can't wait to see belly bump pics and hear all about everything!!!
CONGRATS!! I was just about to email you to ask. I am really happy for y'all.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys...I know you had 'girl fever.' Little girls are so sweet & FUN to dress. Keep us all posted!
About time you put it up here. :) Didn't want to bust you in the blog world!
Congratulations! That is great news. I wish you and the little lady the best!!
Happy birthday, Jessica!
Post a Comment