Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sleepless in Lubbock

Thoughts racing through my mind...
How will I complete all the things tomorrow that I need to do tomorrow?
What do I really need to do tomorrow? Any day?
How do I define church?
Why isn't the church more ACTIVE in service? Lots of talk, but I see so much greed & materialism - even in myself.
My husband is freakin sexy - what am I doing on this stupid computer - I should go wake him up :) No, he's grumpy when he wakes up.
Why is Ethan having such a hard time with separation lately? And how can we help?
What is that mysterious mark on his arm?
Why did I live a blessed life always? How would my life be different if my "nurture" was different? Have I shown & verbalized my gratitude for all who have been blessings to me?
I should eat something. No, that'll just be deposited directly to the hips.
Did Steve Irwin really die happily?
I hope John gets into the Police Academy. I never thought I'd be hoping for that. I am just trusting that what is right for us happens. God'll take care of us - He always has.
I hope my boys have wisdom in choosing friends. I know there will soon be a time when they will listen to nothing I say. They're growing up too fast. Cliche, but truth.
I want to see my HS girlfriends badly. I think I need some girl time.
Wait, isn't this where we started...I have no idea what I NEED.
Maybe it's just sleep.

No comments: