Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Everybody is sick...

Let's see...

I am continuing to have GI problems. I have had stress-induced ulcers in the past, but every test we have done lately has been negative. So testing continues to rule out anything serious. We're hoping it's just IBS.

John is having intense shoulder pain. He has an MRI tomorrow to determine what the problem is & decide on treatment options. So far the doctor thinks it's a tear. Surgery is possible.

Ethan's tonsils are always so large they touch. He has trouble breathing at night sometimes and therefore has trouble sleeping. He has an appointment next week to determine if he needs surgery. I am betting he will.

Nolan's eardrum busted Monday morning. He had a simple cold, but the pressure change that accompanied the weather change was enough to make it pop. He is actually really happy and we're treating it with antibiotics, but we will have to watch him closely to ensure it heals properly and that he doesn't have further ear problems.

So, pray for all of us! Thanks!

1 comment:

Robby and Lynsey said...

yikes! Definitely prayers for you all!! Feel better soon (preferably without any surgeries.)