Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This morning

This morning was just a typical morning, but both the boys made me laugh...

Nolan crawled into our bed around 2am & stayed there the rest of the night. As I got out of the shower I could here John laughing. Nolan was in deep sleep & having what I am assuming was a good dream, because he said "Oh man!" and then started giggling.

Ethan was getting dressed & I came over to hug & kiss him, and he promptly notified me that I could kiss him when I dropped him off at school, but not now - not just anytime I wanted to. It's starting already...I was really hoping I wouldn't hear those words until he was about 12.

1 comment:

emily anna said...

Hi Jess... Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I would love to be in on the girls weekend!!! It would be so much fun to get to spend time with everyone! I hope ya'll are doing well... your boys are so cute. Talk to you soon...
E