We adopted a new dog yesterday. Her name is Virginia and she's a 2 1/2 year-old English Pointer/Treeing Walker Coonhound. We found her at The Haven. And she is fitting in great with the family already.
Chris likes her. They've had fun playing together in the backyard.
The boys adore her. She follows them all over the house & plays chase. She has jumped up a few times, but I think we can get that under control pretty quickly. There have already been lots of giggles due to her presence.
John & I are enjoying her, too. She slept in our bedroom last night. She was so glad to be out of the cold - she crawled underneath the bed & stayed there happily all night.



Here are some pictures of her when she was living at the shelter. She is much cleaner now, and I am hoping she will gain a few pounds - she looks a little too thin to me. Hopefully I will have better pictures of her before too long.
FYI - John is hoping to use her as his bird hunting companion, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment