Monday, July 23, 2007

by our love

I am just wondering can people tell I am a Christian? Am I loving? Do I show others my love? I again & again return to the scriptures that tell us to love God with all our heart, soul, strength & mind. And to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. And I think on the lyrics of Nicole Nordeman...I want to leave a legacy. How will they remember me? Did I choose to love? Did I point to you enough to leave a mark on things? A child of mercy & grace who blessed your name unapologetically - I want to leave that kind of legacy.
What am I doing that is different? That transcends this world? What opportunities and responsibilities am I neglecting? I read it in a book about servant leadership & heard it said today in a meeting "intention without action = squat". I judge myself on my intentions, but others on their actions. I may judge those I know really well on their intentions, but not most. How can I demonstrate and make evident my intentions?
No answers, just questions. Just seeking.

No comments: