1 - All the troops in Iraq (and everywhere else away from their families).
Especially lift up my cousin, Andrew Hickman.
2 - All those dealing with the floods in Texas, Colorado, England & Wales.
3 - My mother-in-law, Nancy Maples - she has elevated liver enzymes & is undergoing further testing.
4 - Please also pray for my favorite expectant moms -
Becky Blythe Jones (a close high school friend who is being induced as I type - She should have a baby girl very soon)
Amy Brackeen (my brother Jeff's wife - she'll be induced this Friday - I can't wait to meet baby Will)
Kip Kelly Brown (a college friend due in a month - they don't know if it's a girl or a boy).
Each mom is a first-timer. Please pray for them & keep them in your thoughts!!!!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baby Update:
Becky's baby - Jorja Mae Jones - arrived Monday! She's healthy! And mom is doing well! Hooray!
Amy is having lots of contractions, but no trip to the hospital yet. We're not sure that Will wants to wait until Friday:)
I am hoping that I'll get to attend Kip's shower in Albequerque in a few weeks & then I can have a better update about her.
Post a Comment