I love "The Office". We watch it every Thursday night. We think it's hilarious...So we were excited to rent "The 40 Year Old Virgin". I DO NOT recommend it. In the end the message was that it was (kind of) okay to stay a virgin & there were a handful of funny parts...but it was not worth watching again. (It was the "unrated" version - only because that was the only one available for rent - so I don't know exactly what it was like in the theater.) The F word was thrown around like candy. And there was unnecesary nudity. Does sex/nudity (on tv) make anyone else out there physically ill? Ugh - it just grosses me out! SO, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET - DON'T WASTE 2 HOURS OF YOUR LIFE!
The Office tonight was funny, though. Someone took a dump in the bosses office & they had to change the carpet! HA! If you watch it, you know that is funny. I love that show because the boss says/does things you might think, but you would NEVER EVER say/do. Plus, I can totally relate to the cubicle life. (Thankfully, I recently got an office with walls & a door!) Anyone else a fan?
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is/has been my favorite show on TV for 2 years now...also recommend its predecessor, the BBC version...get it on DVD at Best Buy; you'll love it just as much (if not more!)
Post a Comment