Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Please pray

Darrell (John's older brother) and his wife Missy need your prayers. They are currently separated. Please pray that their marriage will be restored. Pray blessings of forgiveness, trust, self control, patience, honesty, open communication, unconditional love...be given to them.
The prayer of a righteous man/woman is powerful & effective!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, umm are you making sublte hints at an announcement?? I thought I was going to beat you to the punch for the next baby, but maybe not... Just kidding!! I'm not trying to start rumors for anyone else who might read this. I just wanted to give you a hard time. I love you big sis!

maplesjess said...

Ooops! Allison meant to post this comment in reply to "Ethan's Request". I don't know how to take it off or move it to the intended post area...but I do know she is praying for Darrell & Missy.

maplesjess said...

Update: Darrell & Missy are back together & working things out. Let's keep up the prayers for them, though!