
Hey friends, family! It has been a long time since I had a blog site or website...I decided to get back in the saddle. I am the Queen of Inconsistency when it comes to things like this - so don't get your hopes up...but I hope to make posts and share pictures of my boys frequently. This picture was taken a few days ago. The boys were recently out of the bath & were playing with "their glasses" before bed. Living with these three keeps me laughing all the time!
Also, I think about this truth over & over...I would not be the person I am today without you - my friends and family. I can think of many people who have had a profound impact on shaping me into me. For the part you have played, thank you! Words are not enough to encompass your bearing on my life. I never say it enough...I love you all!
4 comments:
Jessica, so nice to hear from you. Thanks for sharing your site with me. Your boys are handsome as could be. Hopefully Carter follows in their footsteps!
Hey Jessica!
Your boys are so cute! I bet you really do laugh all the time. :) I'd love to see a picture of ALL of you together - suggestion for a future post! ;)
I am so glad you gave me your blog address. Now we can keep up better! You better come visit mine too!
Ash
You are SSSOOO clever! Who would think that a picture could actually do justice to those boys!! You are blessed, but so are they-by having you as the QUEEN OF THEIR CASTLE!
Post a Comment