Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Diet or Meal Plan

A dear friend of mine is on a diet. Except he refuses to call it a diet. Instead, it’s a “meal plan” with calorie limits and all.

Do you think the name makes any difference in the likelihood of sticking to it?

I personally don’t...but I am really proud of him for doing it! I sure don’t give any thought to my caloric intake! So diet or meal plan - I should probably follow suit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have my doubts that it's different, but what do I know. It is funny that you wrote that though, because I found out a funny story about a lady at church and dieting. Apparently she goes to weight watchers and uses her middle name. She said she tried it once with her first name and didn't do very well, but "Michelle" (her middle name) is doing better. I just thought it was really funny. Love ya, and I'm glad you're back to posting!