I told you that I would be the Queen of Inconsistency doing this. And I am - the entire month of April passed by without even a thought of blogging. I will try to be more consistent, but no promises...
Nothing new or exciting going on with us really...
John is coaching Little League & we go to all the games we can. The boys can't wait til their big enough to play!
Ethan got a nice gash above his eye today at daycare - boys are so wild. I can never get a portrait picture taken when they don't have visible battle wounds! But there is no doubt they have fun every day!
Nolan is fascinated with motorcycles & bicylces. He can spot hem half a mile away & he announces their approach to anyone who will listen.
This week was Nurses Week. Mom & Dad took MaMil & me out to dinner to celebrate. And I won an "Outstanding Nurse of the Year" award. It was nice to be appreciated! Please tell every nurse you know how thankful you are for them - the world couldn't function without nurses.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Nurse's Week and congrats on the award!! I am sure you deserved it plus 3 more!!! Glad to get an update from you.
Post a Comment