Wishing all mothers out there a very blessed Mother's Day!
Although I am of the belief that most holidays have become over-commercialized & a way for all of us to be guilt-tripped into purchasing gifts, cards, flowers &/or candy that the receiver may not want or need...I am a BIG believer in the reason for most holidays. I love to celebrate! And what better thing to celebrate than moms?!
I have been blessed with an amazing mom & amazing grandmothers! If I am at all a good mother today it is in large part because of the models I saw live out love in my life daily growing up. I couldn't help but to emulate them, and I know that my boys are better off because of my blessed childhood! I have many moms of friends, friends themselves, sisters, aunts, cousins, etc. who have been great examples of Godly moms, too! Thank you to each one of you!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment